Everyday life can present you with things that make you want to use the facepalm emoji. Papers not being stapled together properly, the pull-ring on a can of Coke got pulled without opening the tab, and that loading spiral you see when there’s a slow internet connection are some examples. Social media and phone cameras make it so much easier for us to capture these moments and share them with others who can totally relate.
More Shout brings you things that can make you go “Argh!” or want to hug a stranger and say “There, there…” because you know just how annoying these things are.
1. If only you could drive past these big trucks.
© los_gregos / reddit
2. Looks like you cannot get a perfect Crayola tip every time.
© McCoolestKid / reddit
3. Sometimes opening the lid can make it look like Wolverine helped you do it.
© wopasaurus / imgur
4. Maybe your password is so strong that it’s wrong no matter what you do.
© aneeqz / reddit
5. Promised something good and got shortchanged.
© Never_got_the_joke / reddit
6. “Bit into a breadstick yesterday and found out it was more of a bread tube.”
© David19erikson79 / reddit
7. That ever common problem with zippers
© Quesadildos / imgur
8. Our flat TV fell flat on its screen.
© DrunkAzSkunk / imgur
9. The very definition of “defeating the purpose”.
© Scaulbylausis / reddit
10. My belt loop got caught on the door handle.
© broke_ass_brock / reddit
11. “This $5 Lunch Wrap that is mostly tortilla.”
© ZolaThaGod / reddit
12. The laundry basket is just there!
© Everythingiskriss / reddit
13. The inside of the cone is as empty as your heart is when seeing it.
© IndigoRed126 / reddit
14. This bathroom stall lock cannot do what it was intended to do.
© Trusty_ / reddit
15. “When you have nothing but a $20 bill and the machine gives you only quarters as change…”
© SquishyWolff / reddit
16. Sometimes those seals on packaged drinks are just too strong.
© vintagefancollector / reddit
17. Some kid didn’t get their toy.
© TheGuyWhoNeverWins / reddit
18. Followed the instructions and yet…
© DJ_Overdose / reddit
19. You went out rocking your new shoes and they brought home actual rocks.
© Kruntsis / reddit
20. When the snack you paid for got stuck in the vending machine:
© RebelPoetically / reddit
21. There are 2 of the same answers, you pick one and you’re wrong.
© Flower-of-the-Sun / reddit
22. Touch screen phones are cooler than old phones, until this happens.
© KikiWiz / reddit
23. Tall people problems on an airplane
© SpookTreeFrog / reddit
24. When last piece won’t fit:
© TitanBreathRoar / reddit
Which of these do you think is the most irritating? Has any of them ever happened to you? Let us know.
Preview photo credit wopasaurus / imgur, broke_ass_brock / reddit
Inspiration Pictures8 months ago
15 Hysterical Photos That Show the Joys and Struggles of Being a Couple
Creativity Pictures8 months ago
9 Kitchen Design Mistakes That Can Turn Your Life Into a Mess
Creativity Pictures9 months ago
18 Pictures Showing That Modern Technology Makes Our Life Insanely Weird
Wonder Pictures9 months ago
25 Photos That Show What’s Hidden Behind Ordinary Things
Wonder Pictures10 months ago
19 Hilarious Pictures That Prove Not All Heroes Wear Capes
Wonder Pictures9 months ago
18 Hilarious Times People Had Too Much Fun Posing With Statues
Animals10 months ago
25 Rare Animals That Seem to Come From Another World
Inspiration Pictures10 months ago
5 Challenging Gender Stereotypes That Don’t Let Us Be Happy